Our ENT and allergy practice areas include:
- Rhinology (Nose & Sinus) - Runny nose, nasal congestion, post-nasal drainage, sinus pressure, itching, cough, ear fullness or popping, itchy ears and eyes, skin rashes, intolerance to foods, stomach bloating, fatigue.
- Otology /Neurotology (Ear) - Ear pain, pressure, popping, drainage, ringing; hearing loss, dizziness, hearing problems.
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - Crooked nose, drooping of the eyelids, puffy eyes, sagging neck and face, scaring or just a desire to improve your facial aesthetics.
- Head and Neck - Sore throat, parotid masses, thyroid masses, neck masses, snoring, swollen lymph nodes, salivary disorders, swelling in the head or neck.
- Laryngology (Voice and Swallowing) - Hoarseness, difficulty swallowing, breathing difficulty, weak voice, sore throat, throat clearing cough.
- Sleep Medicine - Excessive tiredness can be treated after monitoring sleep levels, heart rate and rhythm, breathing patterns, and oxygenation.